12 Life Lessons From Facebook Fails
There are a lot of dumb people in the world. Like, a LOT. Many of them happen to be on Facebook regularly posting dumb things that want to make you bang your head against the wall. The internet is littered with Facebook fails, but rather than just cast the musings of these idiots aside, why not learn from them? Here are 12 life lessons courtesy of Facebook failure (insider’s tip: just don’t be an idiot/jerk).
1. Buy a car with good resale value.
2. Know the proper facts about your healthcare.
3. Treat others with kindness and respect.
4. Learn to be thankful for what baby Jesse has given you.
5. Practice a healthy lifestyle (and learn what and what not to share).
6. Know where you’re going in life.
7. Hold onto your sense of childhood wonder, but not in the way this guy has.
8. Learn to appreciate nature (and what is not nature).
9. Get an education. Seriously, for the sanity of the rest of us, pay attention in school.
10. Learn to appreciate the arts.
11. Travel and visit new places.
12. Don’t hangout with people who think you’re a werewolf?
Images via Facebook/Lamebook